Tag Heuer Carrera “Panda” Chronograph 2023 Box and Papers
The Carrera Panamericana was a border to border rally racing event in Mexico similar to the open roads races in Italy circa 1950. This Carrera is a limited 60th anniversary edition with an exhibition caseback displaying an in-house automatic movement paying tribute to these races as well as the first Carrera produced in 1963. To really honor the original, it was designed with 3 black sub-dials on top of the light silver sunburst plane to create the iconic “Panda” configuration.
What we dig:
- Paul Newman vibes and vintage aesthetic
- Elegant 39mm case
- Fine details such as legible white sub-dial hands and “Swiss” on register
- The clean clean 2-liner look with classic 40mm case proportions
What you should know:
- Still covered under transferable warranty
- Faux patina
- Out of stock at Tag Heuer / was limited to 600 pieces
HOW TO PURCHASE?
To protect buyer and seller and the sensitive matter of handling these time pieces we have disabled the add to cart button. We take this part of the process very seriously and we want to make sure your check out process is handled safely, securely, and shipping is insured.